Time passes by so quickly – it is really hard to believe we are beginning our third year of HCA’s East Florida Eat This Drink That Go! Presented by Whole Foods Market. Jimmy and I have loved every second of it and we are proud that our radio show will be televised as of March 17th on The Beach Channel.
Upcoming shows include:
- Ann French, author of “A Pinch, A Dash and a Pocketful of Cash;
- Jeremy Ford, Executive Chef of 15 Steps from The Eden Roc;
- John Conover, Plumpjack, Odette Winery and CADE Estate Winery
- Trapichi Wines
- Ethiopian Foods from Whole Foods Market
- El Carajo’s Carlos Fonseca – have you tried the wines and foods at the gas station??
- Veritage Miami – the great event from United Way is right around the corner.
- Dr. Richard Gains from Healthgains.
- Twenty Twenty Grill
- Brian Talley from Talley Vineyards
And the list goes on…and…on…and we eat…and drink….and go!
Hey, please come visit with us. We love to meet our listeners and get your thoughts on how we can improve the show!
April 5, 2014 – Noon to Two – Mid-Day Mix at Whole Foods Market, 14956 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027. Italian Wines priced just right along with paired cheeses. Yummmm!
April 26, 2014 – 9:00 to 10:00 am EST – We will have a “live remote” from the Miami Beach Polo World Cup. Go to www.MiamiPolo.com for information about the event. Located on Miami Beach at 21st and Collins – come by and see us! We will be giving away a 3-day pass to the event ($375 value) on April 19th.
Remember to tune in to The Beach Channel beginning March 17th!!!!